Category: Tactical knives
In high-risk situations, having the right tools can make the difference between life and death. Tactical knives are one of the most effective tools in close combat and self-defense situations. These knives are specifically designed to
The concept of tactical knife includes all cutting tools that have been designed for tactical, military or police use.
This means that they are often used in situations where you are dependent on your knife.
You may think of military use when you think of tactical use, but really the tactical knife can be used by a wider audience.
For all those who need an extremely solid knife, a tactical knife is the best choice. A lot of attention is usually paid to tactical and military knives, as they are popular items for collectors.
Just to mention our famous Spanish Green Beret or the top seller, the small Mini Green Beret. Both with an incredible military look but intended for lovers of tactical and multipurpose knives.
In many cases, the prototypes of tactical knives must withstand harsh corrosion, cutting and general use tests by specialized military teams, as they are the best suited to perform this type of tests. An approval from a special body, either military or police, gives a great added value to the tested piece.
Satin or blued sheet (black color)
In order not to stand out during use and to avoid reflections, military knives have been enhanced with a blued blade (black) and a dark handle. That's why at Cudeman you can find our tactical knives in two finishes.
Possible extras on tactical knives
Double cutting edges to enhance penetration, double channel in the blade, wire cutter or bullet encapsulator in the blade are the extras that you can find in some Cudeman tactical knives.
to provide superior functionality in high-pressure, high-stress situations. In this article, we will explore the details of tactical knives, their design and the benefits they offer.
What are tactical knives?
Tactical knives are knives specially designed for tactical situations. These knives are characterized by their rugged design and their ability to adapt to a variety of situations. Tactical knives are used in military, self-defense and law enforcement situations. These knives are versatile and can be used for a wide range of tasks, including cutting, piercing and self-defense.
Characteristics of tactical knives:
- Ergonomic and rugged design: Tactical knives are designed to provide a comfortable and secure grip in high-pressure, high-stress situations. Their design also focuses on durability, making them resistant to shock and wear.
- High quality blades: Tactical knives are designed with high quality blades, usually made of stainless steel or high quality steel. These blades are designed to maintain their sharpness and resist rust and corrosion.
- Versatility: Tactical knives are designed to be versatile and adaptable to a variety of situations. They can be used for cutting and piercing tasks, as well as for self-defense.
More information about tactical knives
- How does a tactical knife differ from a regular knife? Tactical knives differ from ordinary knives in their ergonomic and rugged design, high quality blades and versatility.
- Are tactical knives legal? The legality of tactical knives depends on the location and situation in which they are used.